A well-established technical company in the Larnaca district is looking for a Mechatronics Engineer.
- Automation systems needs analysis regarding the production process
- Planning and checking the facilities under safe conditions and pre-set timelines
- Assist in planning, installation, inspections and maintenance of all instruments and control systems
- Technical support and problem solutions for LAN/WAN systems and telecommunications systems of the production unit.
- Monitoring and maintenance of CMSs, including calibration
- Monitoring, maintenance and repair of various systems, including gas analysis systems, ABB monitoring systems, XRD, XRF, PGNAA, etc.
- University Degree in Mechatronics Engineering
- Control Systems / Sensors knowledge
- Working experience and knowledge of programming
- Minimum 2 – 3 years working experience as a Mechatronics Engineering
- Organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills (e.g. teamwork)
- Management skills - ability to manage a team
- Availability to work in a flexible schedule or overtime in emergencies or for scheduled maintenance lasting up to some weeks
The working hours are 07:00 – 15:00 (available for overtime, weekends, public holidays)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Mechatronics Engineer with reference number 1117.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.