A well-established technical company in Larnaca district is looking for a Mechatronics / Electrical Engineer.
- Automation systems needs analysis regarding the production process
- Planning and checking the facilities under safe conditions and pre-set timelines
- Assist in planning, installation, inspections and maintenance of all instruments and control systems
- Technical support and problem solutions for LAN/WAN systems and telecommunications systems of the production unit.
- Monitoring and maintenance of CMSs, including calibration
- Monitoring, maintenance and repair of various systems, including gas analysis systems, ABB monitoring systems, XRD, XRF, PGNAA, etc.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering / Automations Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering
- Control Systems / Sensors knowledge
- Working experience and knowledge of programming
- Minimum 2 – 3 years working experience in a software development industry
- Organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills (e.g. teamwork)
- Management skills - ability to manage a team
- Availability to work in a flexible schedule or overtime in emergencies or for scheduled maintenance lasting up to some weeks
- Previous working experience in Robotics will be considered as an advantage
- The working hours are 07:00 – 15:00 (available for overtime, weekends, public holidays)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Mechatronics / Electrical Engineer with reference number 1117.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.