Our client is a trading company that sells martial arts equipment and protective gear worldwide. The main sale channel is Amazon and they are looking to expand sales through their own website.
The ideal candidate will work hand in hand with the CEO and be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing marketing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. He/she will also be trained on communicating with suppliers and planning manufacturing and shipment timelines. Working 1 day from home is possible.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- MUST have the ability to learn on your own, be given a task which you have no knowledge in, study it and execute
- Perfect English skills
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, highly proactive nature
- Experience in SSM, PPC, SEO
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Marketing or computer science degree
- Experience with any type of marketing (Paid ads, SEO or social media marketing)
- Experience in logistical planning
- Graphic and web design
- The working hour are 9am – 5pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Marketing Specialist with reference number 1172.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.