Our client, a well-established CySEC-certified Financial Investment Firm, is looking to hire a Marketing Software Administrator based in Cyprus.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Software Administrator who should have marketing- and other technical skills. Part of the job requirement is to learn to operate the company’s software systems that deal with promotions and general communications to create configurations and will be trained to learn some basic parts of MT5. This position reports to the Email Marketing Specialist.
- Prepare and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Email marketing administration; setting up emails to various target audiences through the Company email software
- Ensuring that all updates are in place and presented correctly though websites/other platforms
- Track and report all direct marketing funnels, KPI’s, goals and objectives
- Acting proactively based on Manager’s guidelines for necessary updates on various channels
- Updating / reviewing necessary updates on Portals
- Undertaking MT5 notifications and other relevant Configurations
- Liaising with translators when necessary
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Information Technology
- HTML/CSS background will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with CMS/CRM Systems
- Experience with Email Platforms (e.g SendGrid /HubSpot)
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in the English language. Any other language will be considered a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and desire to provide outstanding results
- Passion for accuracy and detail, including written and oral communications
- Willingness to learn, operate and adapt in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Capability to work with strict deadlines and multi-tasking
- Attractive remuneration package
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Corporate fund scheme
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company's and personal performance
- Discount benefit card
- Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
- Yearly Training Budget – Udemy membership per department
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Marketing Software Administrator with reference number 1289.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.