Our client is a Financial Service Provider in Limassol and they are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager with knowledge of marketing automation tools.
- To control of the product lifecycle to maximise profitability in the Global market
- Engage in the company’s forecasting and budget planning
- Manage media agency and budget
- Conduct and analyse market research data to define product positioning, as well as monitor competitive activity and identify consumer need
- Supervise budget allocations effectively, with maximum impact and ensuring all approvals are sought and obtained
- Oversee local relationships with first parties, obtaining updated information on the market and install base
- Work in partnership with the Global Sales Director and the Sales team to develop communication tools to help sell products to digital retail partners
- Deliver creative, dynamic and well-communicated presentations at PR/Trade and corporate events
- Excellent understanding of funnel marketing, customer acquisition and management and metrics
- Ability to demonstrate success in managing and growing a Marketing team in the Forex industry
- Excellent contacts in the Forex market and good knowledge of the growing influence of social media
- Relevant experience in marketing, preferably within the FinTech/Forex/Gaming industry
- Experience and understanding of marketing and product performance tracking tools
- Strong project and people management skills with the ability to work in a diverse culture
- Focused and results driven with commercial accountability
- Excellent technical knowledge
- The ability to remain cool under pressure and adapt to a quick changing environment
- Self-motivated and confident individual who can communicate at all levels
- Work permit / EU – citizenship.
- The working hours are 09:00 – 13:00, 14:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Marketing Automation Manager with reference number 1258.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.