Our client is a factory in Larnaca that produces food trays from pulp. They are looking for a Machine Operator / Mechanical Engineer (shift supervisor) preferably with experience in working in a production factory, engineering and with equipment knowledge. The shift operator is a lower-level manager and should be interested in a healthy climate among the workers in the team he leads. This person is personally responsible for the implementation of plans, punctuality, and safety of the shift.
- Conducts the technological process on the line
- Using instrumentation and automation, controls the parameters of the technological regime on the line, the operation of machines, equipment and mechanisms.
- Monitors compliance with consumption standards for raw materials and materials.
- Identifies and eliminates the causes of deterioration in product quality, decreased productivity, malfunctions in the operation of mechanisms, and excess consumption of raw materials.
- Conducts acceptance and preparation for transfer of production equipment in shifts.
- Carry out one-time instructions from the manager regarding the activities of the workshop.
- Keeps records of shift work, namely, records the consumption of energy resources, materials at the beginning and end of the shift, the amount of finished products and personnel work (time, area, etc.)
- Controls the cleaning of workplaces, the start and end times of staff work.
- Organizes and participates in repairs and maintenance of equipment.
- Civil Engineering degree
- experience in a similar role
- Located in Cyprus
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Willing to work shift hours
- The working hours are 12 hours per day and night shift. 15 shifts per month
- The company is offering a salary of 1,800 – 2,500 Euros gross per month plus bonus
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Machine Operator / Mechanical Engineer with reference number 2149.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.