A respected boutique law firm based in Larnaca, Cyprus, that offers tailored legal services on the island and across Eastern Europe, is looking to hire a Litigation Lawyer.
- Working on Litigation Law cases
- Representation of clients before civil courts and conduct of court hearings
- Drafting of pleadings, applications, legal opinions and other legal documents.
- Providing legal advice
- Undertaking legal research.
- 4-5 years’ experience in Litigation
- LLB required
- Member of the Cyprus Bar association
- Fluent in both English and Greek
- 22,000 - 30,000 Euros Annual Gross, plus bonuses, depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Litigation Lawyer with reference number 1782.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.