Our client is looking to hire a Licensing Officer for a contract period of 12 months to be based at their offices in Limassol.
The position will be responsible for:
- Manage the execution licensing tasks on agreed timetables in accordance with the methods and procedures in relation to each type of licensing application.
- Communicates with licensing applicants always making sure safe handling of information.
- Investigates suitability of applicants and issues relevant licences.
- Verifies in cooperation with other officers that the conditions of the licences issued, and the provisions of the relevant Law and regulations issued pursuant thereon are always fulfilled.
- Performs any other duties of his/her assigned by the direct supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have:
- University or college degree or diploma or title or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in investigation of suitable applicants for license will be considered as an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English language.
The working hours are 38 hours per week Monday to Friday with the core hours between 09:30 – 15:00, however there is flexibility to start earlier or leave later.
The position is offering a salary of 17.000 Euros gross per annum over 12 salaries.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Licensing Officer with reference number 881.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.