Our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company based in Limassol, is currently looking for a Legal Officer, to be part of their team.
- Provide legal advice and support across our wide spectrum of expertise
- Draft and review Legal Agreements
- Draft commercial and other corporate documents, such as minutes, resolutions, POA’s, registers, letters
- Responsible for handling the corporate administration
- Communication with relevant stakeholders and departments for all legal matters
- Stay proactive, consistently learning, and remaining updated on changes in legislation, especially those related to our core areas of service
- Any other duties relevant to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- 2+ years of experience in as a Legal Advisor / Lawyer in an investment firm
- Thorough knowledge of the legal framework in multiple disciplines
- Ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Organization and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in English (both written and verbal)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Legal Officer with reference number 1930.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.