Our client is an international high-end consumer product distribution company in Cyprus looking for a Junior Social Media Officer for their offices here in Limassol.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and target audience social preferences
- Design and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to align with communications and marketing goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news) on multiple social platforms
- Communicate with followers, respond to inbound social media requests in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Drive social media promotion of our sports marketing initiatives
- Involvement in brand campaigns and constant search of creative solutions
- Plan, create and approve advertising and branding materials of all Social Media channels
- Analyze and report ongoing adverts to line manager once a week
- Follow to every update and/or test new tools of advertising platforms in Social Media
- Work with third party agencies and outsources
- Experience in Social Media Platform management
- Experience in creating content marketing
- Fluent communication skills in English
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Social Media Officer with reference number 982.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.