Our client is a Forex Company based in Limassol and they are now recruiting for a dynamic individual to fulfil the role of Risk Manager / Dealer who will be responsible to apply risk management procedures and ensure compliance with the Company’s policy and internal regulation as well as for implementing the relevant provisions of the Law, relating to risk management issues.
- Development of policy regarding the assumption, follow up and management of risk which will include guidelines regarding possible risk exposure and acceptable risk levels
- Development of Risk Management Manual for each risk factor, which will cover among others, credit risk, liquidity risk and market risk
- Continuous monitoring and assessment of the risks of the Brokerage Department
- Reviewing the capital adequacy and the exposures of the Company
- Performance of periodic assessments of the pricing policy with respect to all offered services taking into account the factors having an impact on cost, competitor’s pricing policy and cost- benefit analysis
- Credit assessment: Quality and financial analysis of Company’s clients when opening a new client account and classification of clients according to Company’s risk criteria and limits. Maintaining relevant record. Monitoring, periodic review and updating of Credit assessment.
- Credit assessment: Quality and financial analysis of counterparties when signing a counterparty agreement and classification of the counterparty according to Company’s risk criteria and limits. Maintaining relevant record. Monitoring, periodic review and updating of Credit assessment.
- Review of pro-forma agreements between Company and clients or counterparties
- Review the information provided to Clients regarding the nature and risks of financial instruments according to the Client classification
- Evaluation of risks associated with transactions executed on behalf of Company’s clients
- Compliance with stop loss control limits
- Monitoring of investment risk undertaken by the Company for each client, counterparty and as a whole
- Estimating risk of Company’s clients and counterparties participation in money laundering and/or terrorist funding
- Monitoring of deals executed with counterparties in relation with securities’ market prices
- Monitoring compliance of established limits set by the Company
- Degree holder in Finance, Risk Management, Law, Business, or other related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Risk Management in a regulated CIF (here it could be on a similar role as long as the below are met)
- CySEC Advanced Certificate
- Knowledge of risk management tools and techniques and their implementation
- Experience with Pillar I, II, and III, COREP forms, and ICAAP/ICARA
- English Proficiency
- The working hours are 9am-6pm, or 8am – 5pm, Monday - Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Risk Manager / Dealer with reference number 1907.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.