On behalf of our FinTech client, a leading regulatory technology solutions provider for the global financial services industry, we are looking for a Junior Regulatory Analyst to work out of offices in either Limassol or Nicosia. Working for this company is a rich experience that can rarely be found in any other working environments. Not only will you learn skills that will last you a lifetime, but you will develop relationships and training that could set you up for an established career.
This role in a nutshell:
Support clients and internal enquiries on compliance/regulatory related matters, keep up to date and provide guidance on new regulatory developments and analyse trading models and financial instruments.
What Does Your Role Specifically Involve?
- Reply and provide guidance to compliance/regulatory related enquires of clients and support internal enquiries on compliance/regulatory matters such as EMIR, MiFID, MiFIR, SFTR, RTS 27, RTS 28, Best Execution, CRS, FATCA, DAC6, MAR, KYC, AML.
- Review, analyse and provide guidance on new regulatory developments.
- Provide input to in-house teams regarding reporting of new financial instruments and the nature of transactions.
- Participate in meetings with prospective clients, analyse and understand trading models, financial instruments nature and their respective contracts and any other compliance aspect related to regulatory reporting requirements.
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory developments and cooperate with in-house teams to interpret how these could potentially affect client business.
- Communicate with the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission and other local and EU authorities.
- Draft articles related to regulatory and financial matters for marketing purposes.
Here Are Our Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Maths, Statistics, Actuarial, Finance, Accounting, or any other related discipline from a reputable university.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Able to perform under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Understanding of how financial markets and financial instruments operate.
- Team spirit with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
We’d Also Love to See:
- Previous experience in a position relevant to regulatory reporting (e.g. SFTR, MiFIR, EMIR, etc.)
- Previous academic knowledge and/or experience on economics or the financial services sector.
- ACA/ACCA/CFA or master’s degree in a related field.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Regulatory Analyst - Financial Technologies with reference number 936.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.