Our client is a well-established Ship Management Company in Limassol and they are looking for a Junior Payroll Accountant to handle crew wages matters for the vessels assign to, in line with his/her assigned duties and responsibilities. For recent graduated candidates without experience training will be provided.
- Checking and authorizing payment of Manning Agencies invoices in relation to Crew allotments, Manning fees, and any other seafarers related expenses
- Reviewing and authorisation of vessel payrolls
- Preparation of allotments and payment of balance of wages/sick wages
- Coding and approval of Manning Agent's disbursement accounts
- Maintaining payroll software program updated
- Updating companies Pay Scale/crew wages database
- Controlling salary related parts on contracts of employment
- Any other task which the Management may require to be carried out and which is relevant to the duties of the position
- Knowledge of shipping (previous experience in a marine management related company or equivalent educational background)
- Good knowledge and experience in accounting
- Capability to use Microsoft Office software
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English language
- Monday - Friday from 9am - 6pm.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Payroll Accountant with reference number 924.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.