Our client is an IT Development company specializing in developing online casino games in Limassol and they are looking for a Junior Legal Administrator.
- To provide administrative duties in relation to the collection and/or provision of KYC/KYB and Due Diligence information
- To fill in and complete DD and PSP applications assigned by any Company department
- To prepare documents for translation, stamping, execution, certification, and record keeping
- To communicate with external providers on an as needed basis
- To communicate with all company departments on a daily basis and to coordinate for the successful completion of projects and tasks
- To support and assist all company departments, especially the legal and fraud and payment departments on ad hoc tasks, depending on the needs of the Company
- To manage the filing system
- To provide information by answering questions and requests
- To manage, organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filling form
- To act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners and service providers
- To handle incoming emails, mail and other material set up and maintain document management systems
- To work independently, manage large workloads and keep deadlines
- High school diploma or degree
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Organisation Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook Word, Excel, Power Point).
- The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am – 6pm
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office location
- International teamwork experience
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Professional and career opportunities
- Medical insurance for employee and your family
- Gym refund
- Kindergarten / Schools refund
- Free lunches in the office
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Legal Administrator with reference number 564.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.