A software development company in Limassol is expanding rapidly and they are looking for a Junior IT Support Engineer who will work closely with other team members to help discover and eliminate problems. Moreover, you will provide 1st and 2nd level support for the production environments. The successful candidate will become a member of a high-caliber multinational team of technologists and an established Company that is growing fast.
- Be part of the support team
- Provide 1st and 2nd level of support for the production systems
- Perform full analysis to determine the root cause of bugs, failures, and discrepancies
- Evaluate and communicate the test results, success criteria and test coverage
- Production and test environments health monitoring
- Monitor production systems and provide control and alert mechanisms
- Usability and user experience (UX) testing
- Obtain and report quality metrics and KPIs
- Document new use case scenarios
- Document new test cases
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluency in English language is essential
- Best practises in Support procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Proactive with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Eager to learn
- Flexibility in travelling abroad as and when required
The working hours are Monday to Thursday from 08:30 – 17:30 and on Friday from 08:30 – 15:00 (Hybrid working mode)
The company is offering a salary of 1,000-1,500 Euros gross based on skills and experience + Provident Fund, gym membership, flexible working conditions and other benefits.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior IT Support Officer with reference number 1042.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.