For our client, an International Dealing, Banking and Legal Consultancy service company, we are looking to hire a Junior HR Administrator.
They will need to have attention to detail and the desire to enhance their knowledge and skills, and to bring new ideas to increase employee engagement.
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records.
- Maintaining and updating current HR files and databases.
- Preparing HR documents like employment contracts, new hire guides.
- Liaising with external partners to ensure legal compliance.
- Assisting employees with various procedures and queries on HR-related issues.
- Assisting the payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
- Participating in HR projects.
- Assisting with various required reports.
- Assisting with the interview and hiring process.
- Arranging training and travels accommodation.
- Maintain clear, regular communications with hiring managers regarding their business needs.
- A degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Management will be considered an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of the Employment Law.
- Basic knowledge of Tax and S.I regulations will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience with HRIS will be considered an advantage.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Prior Forex experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office with a focus on excel sheets.
- Ability to handle sensitive information.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Dynamic and flexible with strong attention to detail.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent English skills both in written and verbal communication.
- Highly motivated, pleasant personality with a team spirit.
What they offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
- Health insurance.
- Supportive and positive working environment.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- 21 days paid annual leave.
- 5 days paid sick leave.
- Free snacks and beverages daily.
- Happy hours.
- Corporate discounts.
- Free parking spot.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior HR Administrator with reference number 1220.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.