Our client is a Boutique Regulated Forex Company based in Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit a Junior Front End Web Developer to join our continuously growing team
The client is only considering EU National currently based in Cyprus or EU national looking to relocate to Cyprus
About the job:
- The position of the is primarily to develop and maintain front end code for high-volume and high-traffic end-user facing websites.
- The successful applicant will be working under the supervision of a professional full-stack developer and reporting directly to the Head of Digital Marketing who will provide a strong technical leadership and mentorship for employee’s extremely fast career growth and happiness at work.
- This position requires excellent communication skills, along with good organization and collaboration abilities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Have a knowledge of the entire web development process.
- Take wireframes from conception to implementation and design and improve user interfacing.
- Have experience of testing and debugging
- Have an eye for layout aesthetics and a keen eye for details
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS
- Analytical skills, reliability and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- Fluent in English
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Multimedia is an advantage
- Working experience as a junior web developer is an advantage
- Understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) practices is an advantage
Monday to Friday these are 8:30-5:30 within the office (not remote)
What we offer:
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Professional team and friendly environment .
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Front End Web developer with reference number 763.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.