Our client, a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading and spread betting, is looking for a Junior French Sales Associate who will work with and support the Sales Team, by providing high quality general sales administration duties. This is an entry-level role providing an opportunity for a recent graduate or undergraduate to gain excellent experience in a fast-paced brokerage environment, which for an excellent candidate, could lead to a future career with the Company.
- Assisting the Sales department(s) with general sales administration duties
- Presenting our trading platform and introducing leads into the world of online trading of Forex and CFD's
- Translation of written materials, including those related to topics in the financial sector such as marketing, sales, business operations, finance, law, etc
- Provide our clients with best-in-class service on phone, chats and email
- Intelligently articulate financial and market-related concepts
- Go beyond customer service i.e. skillfully probe for, listen and understand clients' needs to provide resources and solutions to improve their trading experience and results
- Consistently take initiative to learn about the markets, FX industry and new company platforms and products such as the companies Trading Station, Meta Trader 4 or the latest iPhone, iPad release
- Be a team player and proactively collaborate with the Financial Services Team to manage time, resources, volume and client feedback
- Consistently achieve specific deposit, retention and customer satisfaction benchmarks
- Act upon constructive criticism to improve on-desk client conversations and to build on personal and department-wide performance figures
- A recent Bachelor's degree or be an undergraduate
- Strong writing skills and can speak fluently, persuasively and clearly in English
- Strong writing skills and can speak fluently, persuasively and clearly in French; other European languages would be an additional advantage
- A high level of computer literacy i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases/CRM's
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent attention to detail
- The ability to think quickly and problem-solve in real-time
- A personable, customer-focused manner
- Basic technical knowledge and experience in financial markets
- Some previous work experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior French Sales Associate with reference number 246.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.