Our client, a Financial Services Company supporting a number of brands to the forex industry in Limassol, is looking for a Junior Financial Analyst.
- Build, develop and maintain KPIs monitoring reports;
- Prepare and review clients’ monthly management accounts;
- Support the month end consolidation of financial statements;
- Identify Reporting discrepancies;
- Undertake financial analysis/ research and assist in preparation of comprehensive reports.
- Diploma and/or BSc (or higher) in Accounting and Finance or in a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in Accounting with focus on Financial reporting;
- Professional qualifications in Accounting (or studying for a professional qualification) will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong Business and Financial thinking/ decision making;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially Excel);
- Highly analytical with an open and curious mindset;
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Greek skills are a big plus
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 18:00 with 1 hour break (8:30 – 17:00 with 30 minutes break can be discussed) and Friday 9:00 – 15:00 with 30 minutes break.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Financial Analyst with reference number 959.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.