Our client, a leading law firm in Cyprus, and who specialises in a broad range of practice areas which include litigation and arbitration, maritime law, commercial and corporate law & property law are looking for a Junior Corporate Lawyer/ Compliance Assistant to join their team based in Limassol.
- Drafting and/or reviewing contracts, legal opinions, resolutions, POAs and any other legal documents;
- Be member of the compliance team and perform risk based categorization based on the standards of the firm as well as collecting and reviewing the KYC documents of clients;
- Updating the firms’ AML Manual pursuant to the Cyprus Bar Association Guidelines;
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations;
- University Degree in Law
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association;
- Approximately 2 years’ experience in compliance department and/or corporate department of a law firm or service provider;
- Excellent command in professional English and Greek both verbal and in writing ;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Professional handling of confidential information;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Provident Fund after the completion of the probation period of 6 months
- Private Medical Insurance after the completion of the probation period of 6 months
- 21 days annual leave
- 13th salary
- Starting salary: EUR 1.600 gross per month
- Monday to Thursday 8:00- 1:30 pm and 15:00 – 18:00pm. Friday: 8:00-14:00pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Corporate Lawyer/ Compliance Assistant with reference number 1756.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.