Our client, a well-established CySEC-certified Financial Investment Firm, is looking to hire a Junior Content Producer to join their successful and dynamic team based in Cyprus.
If you have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
- Responsible for developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital, social media, broadcast or in print
- Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics
- Generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles, emails, website pages, social/blog posts before publication
- Submit work to Senior content writers for input and approval
- Create and oversee social content calendar and post on relevant channels
- Create time critical schedules. And make sure that they stay on track.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. Any other language will be considered a strong plus
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience creating content for financial services or trading industry is a plus.
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Computer literacy, as content writers use computers to create projects and to communicate with their team
- The ability to cooperate with other writers and editors to complete projects
- The ability to give feedback on writing projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attractive remuneration package
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Corporate fund scheme
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company's and personal performance
- Discount benefit card
- Friday Lunch and daily snacks and beverages at the office
- Yearly Training Budget – Udemy membership per department
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Content Producer with reference number 1288.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.