Our client, a highly successful and fast-growing Online Gaming Company, is looking to hire a Junior Compliance Administrator to help with the day to day tasks of the Compliance Department, such as handling GDPR requests, analyzing and approving marketing content, ongoing compliance reporting and other ad-hoc necessary tasks.
- Handle queries coming to the Compliance mailbox and project boards.
- Compile data requests related to GDPR
- Compile reports on a monthly basis
- Carry out quality assurance checks on marketing content
- Carry out quality assurance checks on website content
- Update company manuals and documents
- Liaise with internal departments to complete tasks/projects within specified time frames.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. law, business, accounting, or finance) will be considered an advantage but not necessary
- Proficient English language to native standard
- Previous work experience in a Compliance or an Administrative role is an advantage but not essential.
- Proficient in MS applications, such as Excel, Word and Power Point
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal departments and external partners
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Meet multiple daily deadlines
- Great focus and attention to detail
- Adaptable to new responsibilities
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Compliance Administrator with reference number 1538.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.