Our client is an established financial services company that is looking to recruit an English-speaking Junior Broker to join their trading desk team in their Nicosia office. The firm is offering Equity CFDs, FX and Shares trading solutions to HNWI. This is an excellent entry-level position to join a company with real trading desk experience.
- Train in order to be able to execute client orders given over the telephone or any other approved method/medium
- Reconciling trading platforms, counterparty balances
- Facilitate Trading Desk operations both for European and US markets
- Monitor and manage trading applications – connectivity/pricing/administration
- Communicate product technicalities to existing clients in a clear and transparent manner
- Provide training to existing clients in relation to the selected trading platforms via demo account
- Investigation of client complaints regarding execution
- BA degree or similar qualification in finance, economics or business
- Experience in transmitting and executing orders on behalf of clients an advantage
- Proficient English Speaker, other language an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- CySEC Advanced certificate or ability to sit the next examination. Upon hiring the successful candidate will be required to acquire the CySEC certification in case not already a holder
- Willingness to learn and understand our business structure in order to be able to provide proactive solutions
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Broker with reference number 1215.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.