A well-established accounting, tax consulting and audit firm is looking to recruit Junior Trainee Auditors to join their audit team. The successful applicants will be working under the direction and supervision of senior personnel and will be assisting in the audit of a portfolio of international and local businesses.
- An opportunity for a motivated individual to start your career in accountancy, working towards an internationally recognised qualifications (ACCA or ACA) and gaining valuable on-the-job experience with a highly respected accountancy firm in Limassol.
- You will gain technical and practical experience in a wide range of industries.
- Study support for obtaining professional qualifications.
- Excellent opportunities for career development and advancement within a flexible work environment.
- Be an ACCA/ACA student or working towards a career in finance and accounting.
- Good knowledge MS Office applications.
- Good command of the English language.
- A prior experience in similar positions is an advantage.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Generous remuneration package will be offered to the right applicants according to qualifications and experience including:
- Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Continuous development.
- Casual Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Auditor with reference number 968.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.