Our client is a small Software Development Company specialized in the development mobile applications which aim to directly increase revenue for their clients. They are looking to hire an enthusiastic individual to join their team of Software Developers for their office in Nicosia. The position will mainly involve the development of new features along with improvements on the existing code of our Android applications. There are currently 3 different android apps:
- B2B Ordering
- Develop and maintain modern and functional code in Java/Kotlin
- Incorporate new Android release features into existing code
- Assist the rest of the team in deploying the software for large customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Good knowledge in Java and Object-Oriented concepts
- Basic experience with Android Development
- Good verbal and written communication in the Greek and English Language
- Self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-moving software development team
The company is offering a salary of 1,500 – 2,000 Euros gross based on skills and experience + 13th salary and performance-based bonus
The working hours are 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00-17:00 or 09:00 – 13:00 and 14:00-18:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Android Developer with reference number 1005.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.