Our client offers audit, tax and consulting, services to a wide variety of clients from different industries. Due to the recent growth of their business, they are seeking to employ a Junior Accountant for their offices in Limassol.
Due to the growth of our business, we are seeking to employ an Accountant to assist the Partners in the accounting department
- Perform bookkeeping entries for local and international clients
- Reporting results and findings to more senior staff members
- The ideal candidate should have strong problem-solving skills, ability to work independently, team player, strong organization, and time management skills and highly motivated.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Holder of LCCI Higher in Accounting, CAT, AAT or any other equivalent qualifications
- University degrees and professional qualifications will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of VAT, Social Security, Income Tax and Payroll
- Good knowledge of accounting software programs – Intelisoft, CaseWare
- €13 – 20k annual depending on experience + 13th Salary
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 2065.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.