Our client, an international ship management company with offices in Cyprus and throughout Europe and Asia employing over 4000 staff onshore and at sea, is looking to employ a Junior Accountant to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Maintain proper accounting records
- Coding and posting of incoming invoices
- Issuing and posting of outgoing invoices
- Prepare bank and vessel reconciliations
- Posting of Bank Statements in accounting software
- Preparation of Payment Proposals for Crew & Admin and Manual Payments
- Communication with clients and agents
- Prepare accounting related reports and assist supervisor
- Holder of an accounting related certificate
- Recent relevant experience / graduates to be considered
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Dynamic communication skills and high sense of responsibility
- Become part of a modern international company that drives a continuous innovation process. We offer diversified and challenging tasks and projects with plenty of room for independence and personal responsibility.
- Competitive package, Provident fund, Medical cover
- Training, education and career development
- Remote working
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 1962.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.