Our client, a CySEC licensed FX Company in Limassol, is looking to hire a Junior Accountant Officer who will be reporting to the Head of Accounting & Finance.
- Recording of all financial transactions including invoices and bank transactions
- Ensure all the required electronic files are maintained
- Prepare and complete the relevant template for the monthly payments made for bank account reconciliation purposes.
- Debtors / Creditors reconciliations
- Maintaining the petty cash analysis and be responsible for the petty cash
- Making payments through the online banking
- Take on any other relevant duties and assignments as directed by the Head of Accounting and Finance
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Attention to details and ability to work under pressure-daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
- The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 6pm (onsite job)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 1949.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.