Our client is a Transportation Group / an intermodal transport operator that provides services, including marine shipping, Roll-on/roll-off, rail transportation and port handling. They are looking for a Junior Accountant for their offices in Limassol.
The position is within the Treasury Department dealing with payables and expenses.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountant
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least a year of previous working experience in a similar role, ideally within the shipping industry
- Fluency in Greek and English both written and verbal. Fluency in Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as and when required ensuring tasks are completed on time.
- Have a proactive work approach, i.e., problem solving, finding better ways to complete tasks.
- Maintain accurate and orderly accounting records.
- Good attention to details skills
- Up to 1500 Gross Monthly
- + 13th
- + medical insurance after probation
- + discretionary 10% annual bonus
Working hours :
- Monday - Friday 8:15-5:15
- Lunch: 1-2
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 1767.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.