Our client, a highly successful and fast-growing Online Gaming Company, is looking to hire a Junior Accountant to join their team based in Limassol.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Performing data reconciliation balances within SAP accounting system.
- Reconciling entries into the accounting system
- Liaise with other departments and third parties and solving issues that may arise.
- Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Assisting on audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT reports
- Report to Supervisor and CFO
- Preparing outgoing remittances
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Fluency in English language
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy especially in MS Excel
- Ethical behaviour.
- Attention to detail.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 1535.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.