We are seeking a Junior Accountant for a financial services company in Limassol. Russian skills are a big plus.
- Processing of transactions in the accounting software
- Preparing reconciliations
- Preparing the Financial Statements of the companies
- Preparing Management reports for the clients as requested
- Preparing any ad-hoc requested reports for the Management
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related field from a top tier University.
- Partly Qualified (ACA/ACCA) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language. Russian language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of MS-Office is a must. Knowledge of ESOFT will be considered an advantage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
The company is offering a salary of 1,000 Euros (no experience) – 1,650 Euros (senior level) gross
The working hours are from 8 to 5 or 9 to 6 or something in between. You can work half day on Friday by working more or reducing lunch break on the other days.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 1012.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.