Our client is an established and profitable online casino company facing the Asian market with an experienced leadership team who have spun out from major household gambling operators. They are looking for a Japanese-speaking VIP Account Manager for their office in Limassol or Malta to deliver the very best in customer service for our high-end players, create a community and offer a feel of belonging to these players. The VIP Account Manager will be the person responsible for key VIP players’ revenues and will be their main point of contact. The role also contributes to the assistance of the Operations team in the retention and reactivation of high-end Japanese players. The role will predominantly focus on continuous communication with high end players via a number of channels, mainly phone call and email.
- Manage the relationship with VIP players on a daily basis
- Monitor activity and actively manage a portfolio of High rollers players
- Taking calls and emails from players in order to build long lasting relationships and assume ownership of the resolution of issues these players may have
- Making promotional and relationship building calls to players
- Communicate and offer discretionary bonus and gift to players based on their activity
- Use data available to produce relevant actions targeting of lapsing players, building player engagement and frequency
- Manage gifts and rewards for VIPs on special occasions, birthdays and anniversaries
- Using IT systems to credit and record player bonuses
- Use IT systems to deliver effective promotional campaigns
- Meet targets against productivity, quality and KPI delivery
- Increase player satisfaction, limit attrition and increase activity
- Native Japanese speakers
- Sales experience and/or mindset is mandatory
- Igaming experience is a huge advantage but not mandatory
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel
- Outgoing personality with a can do attitude
- Comfortable talking to customers on the phone with a sales attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
The company is offering a salary of up to 35K EUR gross per annum + 27 days leave a year (not 20), mobile phone covered up to 50Eur a month, breakfast Tuesdays, Lunch Fridays, health cover (standard state + private scheme). Relocation package can be offered.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Japanese-speaking VIP Account Manager with reference number 737.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.