Our client, a well-established CySEC-certified Financial Investment Firm, is looking to hire a Japanese-speaking Senior Social Media Specialist based in Cyprus.
- Think creatively and come up with engaging ideas for post content which adds value
- Implement a cross-channel social marketing plan to build brand awareness, boost engagement, traffic and conversions
- Post / schedule daily content across the Company’s channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Ensure consistent communication across all channels and build a sense of community
- Meet and improve specific KPIs / targets on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Stay up to date with social media trends and trends of industry-related topics
- Perform competitor research and research high volume hashtags.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media channels
- Maintain Monthly Social Media Calendar
- Create monthly report
- Work directly with the Content / Design teams to ensure posts are suitable for each channel’s requirements and post specifications
- BSc in Digital Marketing / Marketing / Communication or related field is a big plus
- Proven experience in a social media role within the Financial Industry
- High fluency in Japanese and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Twitter and Line
- Good eye for detail
- Creative and willing to learn about the company’s products
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Social Media literate
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Corporate fund scheme
- Discount benefit card
- Yearly Training Budget – Udemy membership per department
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Japanese-speaking Senior Social Media Specialist with reference number 1287.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.