Our client is an established and profitable online casino company facing the Asian market with an experienced leadership team who have spun out from major household gambling operators. They are looking for a Japanese-speaking Customer Support Agent for their office in Limassol to deliver the very best in customer service to the Japanese players. The Customer Support Agent will be the acting as the first point of contact though live chat and email. All aspects of this role are customer centric and focused on delivering the best possible experience. Visa support can be provided.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to players regarding their queries and inform them about promotions and tournaments on site
- Maintaining customer focus and responding to customer queries in accordance to company guidelines
- Supporting and guiding customers with all requests, escalating and following up where necessary Enable our players with quality solutions in a timely, personal and professional manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Keep up to date with new information/policies
- Collaborate with our Fraud and Payments team closely in order to resolve customer queries in English
- Collaborate with our CRM team
- Supporting and guiding customers with all requests and escalating and following up where necessary
- Native Japanese speakers
- Intermediate to fluent English skills
- Previous experience in customer services is a big plus
- Positive personality with a can do attitude
- Willing to learn
- Interest in Igaming
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good listener
- Great team player and willing to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work shift hours and on bank holidays.
- The company is offering a salary of up to 33K EUR gross per annum + mobile phone covered up to 50Eur a month, breakfast Tuesdays, Lunch Fridays, health cover. Relocation package can be offered.
- Working hours shift rota: 07:00 – 14:00, 08:00 – 17:00, 10:00 – 19:00.
- Please note that the 07:00 am shift is only for the winter season, and it's not mandatory.
- Employees who prefer not to work during these hours are welcome to express their preference.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Japanese-speaking Customer Support Agent with reference number 1965.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.