Our client, a well-established CySEC Certified Financial Investment Firm, is looking to hire a Japanese Customer Support Representative who is based either in Cyprus or in Europe as this is a REMOTE position.
- Provide customer service in professional manner to our Japanese clients
- Develop friendly and constructive relationships with clients to increase the customer satisfaction
- Identify the issues and take swift, necessary actions to solve them
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- In addition to the above duties, the employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage
- High fluency in Japanese and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good communication and monitoring skills
- Strong sense of professionalism, organisational and analytical skills
- Self-learner and highly motivated individual
- Willingness to do morning, afternoon and night shifts on a weekly basis
- Attractive remuneration package
- Corporate fund scheme
- Discount benefit card
- Yearly Training Budget – Udemy membership per department
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Japanese Customer Support Representative (Remote in Europe) with reference number 1325.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.