Our client is an international FX brand with offices around the globe and they are looking for an experienced Japanese speaking Business Development Manager to join their expanding team in their Dubai office or to work remotely from any location globally.
- Help establish company branding and awareness in Japan;
- Setting up deals, and maintaining relationships with Japanese media, partners, affiliates and IBs;
- Driving business success in Japan, by working closely with our partners;
- Providing feedback and advice to the company – website improvement, product updates, promotions to run etc.
- Forex experience, ideally 3+ years working in the FX industry;
- Native Japanese speaker;
- BDM experience, minimum 2 years
- Understanding of brand ambassadors and marketing channels;
- Knowledge of budgeting and performance forecasting.
- Competitive salary
- Commission incentives driven by KPI's.
- Annual bonus.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Japanese Business Development Manager with reference number 1947.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.