Our client, a fast-growing property development company in Limassol, is expanding and is therefore looking for an experienced architect or civil engineer who is located in Cyprus and is fluent in Italian for a project in Italy, Luca. The person will travel to Luca as well.
- Prepare architectural drawings and construction details.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients' and market needs.
- Propose alternative design solutions to the client.
- Assist in the preparation of sales information documents.
- Design verification/ review of architectural drawings.
- Liaising with existing staff members, managers, supervisors, and clients in order to achieve set goals.
- Provide design and quality control support to construction management teams.
- Communicate with external consultants to provide support and direction during the design and construction phase of projects.
Requirements for the position:
- Degree in architecture or ETEK registered Architect.
- Knowledge of software: AutoCad 2D, MS Office.
- Previous experience as an architect or civil engineer
- Fluency in Italian and good English or Greek skills in order to communicate in the office
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Willing to travel to Italy
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Italian-speaking Project Manager / Architect with reference number 638.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.