Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for an Italian-speaking Client Retention Manager who will be part of a professional clients team and who will assist in developing the EU desk with particular focus in Italian market.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through professional communication
- Assisting clients with queries
- Promoting the company’s products and services in an effective manner
- Regularly report to the management
- Maintaining and updating our CRM
- Achieving key performance indicators
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian language both written and oral is a must
- University/College or other degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in Retention/Conversion in a regulated financial services company is considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ambitious, persuasive, and highly self-motivated
The company is offering a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience plus excellent company benefits
The working hours are 8-5pm or 9-6pm Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Italian Client Retention Manager with reference number 1075.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.