Our client, a large international Software Development company in Limassol, is looking to recruit an IT Technician for a 12-month contract (with the possibility of extension).
- Manual labour in IT warehouse, with moving of IT equipment (laptops, accessories, monitors etc) to office’s internal locations.
- Physical set up of PC equipment in the offices
- Troubleshoot to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have good knowledge of laptop and peripherals connectivity so to setup desks with monitors keyboards, mice and laptops etc.
- Have good knowledge of MS Office and specifically Word, Excel and Outlook as there will be significant work related to that.
- Candidate must be able to perform within a team and be comfortable in taking ownership of problems on his own initiative.
- Excellent English communications, both verbal and written. Greek will be considered an advantage
- Candidate needs to be immediately available
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm with a ½ hour break
- The company is offering a salary of up to 2000 euros gross per month
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Technician (12 Month Contract) with reference number 1103.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.