My client is newly established Forex Broker based in Limassol and they are looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Officer to join the team.
- Be the first point of contact and day-to-day technical support to end users
- Perform installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, systems, printers and scanners.
- Monitor and maintain computers, systems and networks.
- Respond in a timely manner to support and service issues and requests
- Assist in providing technical support across the company (in person, remotely or via phone)
- Setting up accounts for personnel, educate them on IT policies and procedures and resolve IT issues that may arise.
- Provide user access service and escalate IT issues when necessary
- Repair and replace IT equipment as necessary
- Maintain IT records, update and maintain IT documentation on regular basis
- Follow established procedures for performing configuration changes, updates, and upgrades
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous IT support related experience of 2-3 years required.
- Understanding on basic IT Principles and Technical concepts
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively.
- Ability to prioritize with a strong attention to detail.
- Salary will be based on skills and experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Support Officer with reference number 945.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.