Our client is a computer consultancy company based in Limassol and they are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their growing team.
- Provide support to customers - end-users
- Support is provided on-site or remotely.
- Installing and configuring Servers and Client computers.
- Deploy, install and configure various IT Systems and infrastructure.
- Apply updates to IT systems and ensure security and reliability of all IT infrastructure.
- Monitor and Maintain IT infrastructure and Applications.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- 1-2 (or more) years working experience in a similar position.
- Experience working of Windows Server Environments.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Experience working with network devices routers, switches and firewalls.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Experience in Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, ESXI) will be considered as an advantage.
- Certification in any of the required technologies will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills in English.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Support Engineer with reference number 1028.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.