Our client, a CySEC regulated FX Broker, is looking for an IT Specialist to join their team based at their head office in Limassol.
- Diagnose and resolve IT technical issues involving internet connectivity, Servers issues (VM and cloud), email clients, Anti-Virus, etc.
- Manage users and permissions in Active Directory, G-suite, GCP, Azure, Terminal Services, etc.
- Sustain experience in networking and security
- Monitor customers for Incidents that require investigation, diagnosis and resolution. Ensure incidents are correctly classified and updated on a regular basis. Work to customer SLA to ensure service is restored quickly
- Be on the lookout for trends occurring in the environment, gather evidence and facts to raise these to the attention of the team, so the problem can be identified and resolved and future recurring issues can be avoided
- Create procedures, create new documentation for both technical and end-user roles.
- Stay current with the ongoing expansion and development of the company - be aware of system information, changes and updates
- Provide troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Provide support for the entire organization (Locally and Remotely)
- Monitoring the company resources
- 5 years of relevant IT experience
- Strong technical abilities in diverse technical fields (Windows, Mac environment, Networking, Security and Monitoring System)
- Experience with managing systems on Virtual platforms (Including clouds)
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Team player
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Specialist with reference number 1716.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.