Our client is an innovative IT services company in Limassol seeking an IT Relationship Manager to join their team.
We are seeking a Relationship Manager to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing strategies to increase revenue and profitability. You will work closely with our clients to understand their needs and provide them with personalized solutions that meet their requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify new business opportunities and work with clients to develop solutions that meet their needs.
- Monitor client accounts and provide regular updates to them.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery of products and services to clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct regular client meetings and presentations to review account performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Support general sales and marketing activities of the company.
- Maintain our CRM system, billing system, reporting tools and forecasting.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 13th Salary
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Relationship Manager with reference number 1241.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.