For one of the largest FinTech organisations in our region, a leading regulatory technology solutions provider for the global financial services industry, our client is seeking to recruit an IT Business Analyst to work out from their offices in either Limassol or Nicosia. Working for this company would be a rich experience that can rarely be found in any other working environments. Not only will you learn skills that will last you a lifetime, but you will develop relationships and training that could set you up for an established career.
This Role in a Nutshell:
Work with in-house Compliance and Development teams to ensure smooth operations, be involved in Product and Project Development Life Cycles and liaise with clients to effectively communicate any requirements needed for regulatory technology projects.
What Does the Role Specifically Involve?
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Analysis and Support Department and will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Work with in-house Compliance and Development teams to ensure smooth operations and assist in implementing adequate arrangements to maintain compliance and best practice.
- Be actively involved in Product and Project Development Life Cycles.
- Liaise with the Company’s clients/partners to effectively communicate. technical/compliance requirements for regulatory technology projects.
- Manage the client on-boarding data onto the Reporting Hub Platform and be involved in the integration and testing procedures.
- Support clients on daily reporting operations.
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory developments and cooperate with in-house compliance teams to interpret how these could potentially affect client business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science & Analytics, Mathematics, or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of professional working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Team spirit with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
They would also love to see:
- Professional experience in the area of regulatory reporting (e.g. EMIR, MiFID, MiFIR, FATCA, CRS, etc.).
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of financial derivatives instruments, resulting from a previous working environment within the financial services sector.
- Previous expertise with Project Management methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL) and Linux.
20,000 - 26,000 Annual Gross -depending on experience
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Business Analyst with reference number 995.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.