Our client is a group of companies, established in Ukraine more than 20 years ago. Over the past 10 years, the group has significantly expanded operational not only in CIS region. Group's core industries: oil & gas mining and trading, agricultural production and refining, construction and real estate, venture capital and capital markets trading.
In line with Group’s plans, in the beginning of 2021 they launched an office based in Cyprus and now are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Lawyer - Investment funds to join their successful young team. They are very interested in the personal development of the candidate with almost no limits of promotion.
- Reviewing, drafting and preparation of various corporate documents (Service Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Assignment Agreements, Employment Agreements, Loan Agreements, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Resolutions, Minutes, Letters, Notices, Powers of Attorney);
- Drafting and filing of documents for increase of share capital, issuance of shares at a premium, transfer of shares, filling out and submission forms to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
- Other legal duties (company registration, changes in the companies’ structure, dealing with restructuring and mergers, liquidation of companies);
- Supervising the KYC/AML procedures of the Group according to the applicable law; and
- Communicating with different government offices, financial institutions, and other counterparties on different questions in order to provide compliance with their requirements and the applicable law.
- Fluent Russian and/or Ukrainian is a must, English – advanced;
- Bachelor’s degree in Law;
- 2 years of experience in the field of corporate and commercial Law;
- Experience in investment funds and/or Investment management activities and/or financial companies and/or asset management will be a strong advantage;
- Proven knowledge of Cyprus and/or English Law and previous experience of working as a corporate lawyer in Cyprus and/or England;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association is a must;
- Strong analytical and excellent written and verbal communication skills, flexible and trustworthy;
- Strong knowledge of the MS office pack; and
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What the Group is offering:
- Modern office located on the 1st sea-line with an excellent view;
- Employment according to the labour legislation of Cyprus;
- Good career opportunities in a solid diversified group of companies;
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Unlimited coffee station and snacks;
- Great young team;
- Casual dress-code; and
- Flexible working hours.
Up to 3500 euros monthly, depending on experience.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Investment Funds Lawyer (Russian-speaking) with reference number 783.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.