For a Law Firm in Nicosia, we are looking for an Internal Accountant who will be solely responsible to handle the internal accounting. The software they currently use for accounting purposes is e-soft.
- Communicating with the company's customers
- Work on various accounting projects
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, receipts, accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders.
- Managing payroll.
- Processing business expenses.
- Verifying bank deposits
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Registration of companies with vat, vies, tax authorities, social insurance authorities, etc
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of MS-Office (especially Excel) is a must
- Knowledge of ESoft will be considered an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Work permit / EU-citizenship is a must
- The company is offering a salary of up to 2K gross based on skills and experience plus a bonus based on performance as well as medical insurance after the successful completion of the 6-month probationary period
- The working hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00-17:00 with a one hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Internal Accountant with reference number 1351.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.