Our client, a Top 10 global accounting firm, is looking to hire a Information Security Officer, based in Nicosia. Due to sustained growth, they are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated professional to join their dynamic and rapidly expanding Technology Advisory Team.
- Maintain the company's Information Security Framework, and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Maintain the company's risk register and perform frequent risk assessments.
- Ensure appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards are in place, to protect information assets from internal and external threats.
- Maintain company's DR & BCP plan.
- Assist in information security advisory projects related to all domains of information security and data privacy.
- Perform any other relevant duties.
- University degree in Information Security/Computer Science or any other relevant degree.
- A relevant postgraduate degree will be considered as a strong plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in the areas of information security and/or data privacy.
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR.
- Knowledge of IS/IT control frameworks, professional standards, and leading practices (e.g. COBiT, ISO 27001, NIST, ITIL, COSO).
- Experience in IT audit and/or offensive security techniques will be considered as a plus.
- Holding or working towards recognized professional certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CIPP/E etc.) will be considered as a plus.
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, based on qualifications and experience.
- The package includes provident fund scheme, smart casual dress code, flexible work arrangements and annual salary reviews.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Information Security Officer with reference number 1128.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.