Our client, a Top 10 global accounting firm, is looking to hire an Information Security Consultant / IT Auditor (dual role), based in Nicosia. Due to sustained growth, they are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated professional to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Technology Advisory Team.
- Planning and executing audits relating to Information Systems and Information Security, including the identification of IT risks and controls, the development of test criteria, the analysis of evidence and the documentation of observations.
- Assess controls, processes and policies related to IT and security, identifying deficiencies & developing remediation strategies.
- Assist in information security & privacy projects related to all domains of information security and data privacy.
- Assist in a variety of technology-related projects.
- Perform any other relevant duties.
- University degree in Information Security/Computer Science or any other relevant topic.
- A relevant postgraduate degree will be considered as a strong plus.
- At least 1 year of experience in information security.
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR.
- Knowledge of IS/IT control frameworks, professional standards, and leading practices (e.g. COBiT, ISO 27001, NIST, ITIL, COSO).
- Experience in offensive security techniques will be considered as a plus.
- Holding or working towards recognized professional certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CIPP/E etc.) will be considered as a plus.
- Fluency in English
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, based on qualifications and experience.
- Our package includes provident fund scheme, smart casual dress code, flexible work arrangements and annual salary reviews.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Information Security Consultant / IT Auditor Dual role with reference number 1129.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.