Our client is a traditional consultancy company in Nicosia, that is looking to onboard a Junior HR Recruiter.
The group was formed in 2013 in Nicosia, with services ranging from Diversification to the Middle East, Business Transformation of Businesses towards Growth, Development of Sports Brands, Marketing & Communication.
Through constant development and innovation, the company has evolved to include in its portfolio a newly developed recruitment arm of the business with specialization in Hospitality. The company has a presence in Europe, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
- Draft job descriptions as per hiring manager's needs
- Create and keep up to date open job advertisements
- Collect, store and screen CVs to identify best possible candidates
- Conduct phone-call screening interviews and arrange face to face interviews
- Asses current and develop new methods on attracting new candidates
- At least 1 year work experience in Recruitment
- University degree in Business, HR or equivalent
- Excellent command of English language
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Customer oriented personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess a can-do attitude, strong work ethic and a team player
- 1,200-2,000 Gross per month based on experience.
- 9-6pm Working hours
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of HR Recruiter with reference number 527.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.