Our client is a live streaming platform founded in 2009 that grew from a small office to over 400 employees spread across the US, Israel, Cyprus, Ukraine, Belarus, and Poland. Their vision is to transform live streaming into a place where artists, entertainers, and creators are empowered to easily and quickly build independent businesses around their talents.
They are looking for a talented and brilliant HR Manager to join their amazing HR team and be based in Limassol.
- Sourcing and talent acquisition.
- Provide consultation on HR-related topics and procedures for leaders and employees in the Cyprus site. Including Workforce planning, succession planning, performance management, Organizational design changes, talent mobility, onboarding, and termination discussions
- Partner with global leaders on strategically building out their rapidly growing teams.
- Partner closely with the global recruitment to understand any issues the team is facing in attracting talent and help to identify strategic opportunities to address local talent shortages
- Partner with the Global HR Leadership team to create and execute HR strategies and strategic initiatives
- Ensure legal compliance and provide guidance in local employment laws, processes, and policies.
- 5+ years of experience in HR Lead in the Hi-tech industry
- Proven global experience with a similar role in a similar high-tech company- advantage
- Experience as senior leadership and strategic partner of HR
- Leading and supporting strategic hiring process
- Support company rapid growth
- Intensive experience in employees’ recruiting and retention in the high-tech industry.
- Experienced in various aspects of C&B management, global salary update, stock options
- Hands-on; can manage effectively with minimal internal resources.
- Loves people, has excellent human relationships, a real team player.
- Strong business and negotiation skills (contractors, consultants, placement agencies, etc.).
- Highly proficient in English verbal and in writing. Russian language- big advantage
Competitive salary based on experience plus benefits.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of HR Manager with reference number 494.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.